Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to Chrysalis Mission!!

Transgender people, in general, have a very difficult time finding acceptance within the faith world. Much of the condemnation aimed at gays and lesbians is also directed toward us. As a result, many transgenders leave their heritage faith homes, or never go in search of one at all. We are all God's Children....and the Bible does not contain anything that diminishes our souls.

And yet the transformation undertaken by many is not only Physical and Emotional, but intensely Spiritual. In my case, it is a Jesus led faith. For others it may be something other faith journey. I honor all paths.

On this blog, I will sometimes discuss faith issues both transgender related and not. And I will sometimes talk solely about transgenderism. And I will sometimes just howl at the moon. :-)

Blessings to all!

No comments: